Time Duration 30 minutes
Total Marks 10
Student Name __________________ Roll Number_____________________________
Examiner Signature and Date ____________________________________
Important Instructions: if there are any instructions students don’t understand
regarding this exam, please raise your hand to clarifying your query. Students query will
be entertained within 15 minutes from starting of this paper. After 15 minutes, no query
will be entertained. Don’t roughly turn the paper. Borrowing things is strictly
prohibiting in the examination hall. Take your belonging with yourself while leaving the
Biostatics Section A
Instructions: attempt all questions, each question contained 1 mark. Select only one option
from the answer key. If student tick dual answer then 0 marks will be marked.
1) Find the median of the set of numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 7, 8, 9, 10
2) The following values represent the age distribution of the students in
cardiac care unit class. Which of the following value represent the mode? 7,
9, 10, 7, 6, 7, 0, 5, 7, 6, 11
3) The following values represent the test result of the BSN nursing students.
what is the frequency of 10 in the students result? 10, 6, 12, 7, 8, 10, 9, 10, 5,
4) The following data is representing the age of passengers on a bus. Which of
following value represents the mean age of passengers? 3, 6, 27, 13, 6
5) These numbers are taken from the number of people that attended a particular
library every Monday for 7 weeks: 62, 18, 39, 13, 16, 37, 25. Which of the following
value shows the calculated mean?
6) Which of the following sentence appropriately define the data?
a) The data is representing the only qualitative variables to provide information.
b) The data is systematic approach to solve the mathematics problems.
c) The data is the raw material, figure, number or facts of statistics.
d) The data only represent the numerical values of the statistics.
7) Which of the following statement represents the quantitative desecrate variable
a) Black and white eye color
b) Body temperature
c) Number of children per house hold
d) Body height 50.5 centimeters
8) Miss Nano is living in the South Africa. She has dark black color skin. She likes to eat ice
cream daily. Which of the statement represents the Miss Nano “dark black skin color”?
a) Quantitative continues variable
b) Qualitative nominal variable
c) Quantitative nominal variable
d) Qualitative ordinal variable
Biostatics Section B
Instructions: attempt all questions, each question contained 1 mark.
9) Enlist two qualitative nominal variables
10) Enlist two quantitative continues variables examples from your nursing practices.
End of Question Sheet