COM-370 PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
October 21st, 2022
I need helping answering the following 4 questions in about 120 words each
1. The 35 Most Memorable Commercials – which one is your fave?
Take a quick peek at this list.
- What do you recognize?
- Does any particular ad stand out for you?
- Does anything evoke a certain emotion for you?
Please share your thoughts.
2. Public relations practitioners should develop four fundamental skills; writing, research, planning and problem solving. What kinds of things can you do to develop these abilities? (Wilcox et al., 2003, pp. 85-87)
3. PR Events – What to Consider
- What considerations must be made if your employer or client is thinking about sponsoring an event or a meeting?
- When might holding your own event or meeting be more appropriate than sponsoring an event or meeting?
- What considerations must be made when planning to hold your own event or meeting?
4. Media Alert
Imagine you are preparing a media alert for a client to pitch a new product coming to market.
- How might you decide to whom you will send your media alert?
- What might you want to know about an editor, journalist, or media outlet before sending a pitch?
- Why is it important to know this information first?
- How might this information influence your pitch?