Critical care examination
Critical care examination.
1. To work on a Critical Care Unit, you must:
A. Have a baccalaureate degree.
B. Have certification in critical care nursing.
C. Use the nursing process in delivering nursing care.
D. Possess an advanced nursing degree.
2. Professional certification in critical care nursing allows you to:
A. Function as an advanced practice nurse.
B. Validate knowledge and skills in critical care nursing.
C. Obtain an administrative position.
D. Obtain a pay raise.
3. The purpose of the multidisciplinary team is to:
A. Assist the nurse in performing patient care.
B. Replace the concept of primary care in the acute care setting.
C. Minimize lawsuits on the CCU.
D. Provide holistic, comprehensive care to the patient.
4. The Antidote of morphine sulphate is:
D. Protamine sulphate
1. Describe the specific management of Organophosphate Poisoning in CCU.
2. Explain the criteria for admission to Critical Care Unit.
Answer: B. Consistent use of a structured communication tool, such as SBAR, improves the effectiveness
of communication and provides a safer environment for patients.