Fresh simple resume wps office
Typhoid is a bacterial infection that can lead to a high fever,
diarrhea and vomiting.this can be fatal.
It is caused by bacteria salmonella typhi.
Salmonella typhi is gram negative bacteria,rod shaped flagellated
bacterium whose only reservoir is human body.
* Spread through foods and drinking water that are
contaminated with the infected fecal matter.
* Fruits and vegetables can spread it if contaminated water is
It can spread through flies.
Signs and symptoms
* Fever that start low and increase daily possibly reaching as high
as 104.9 F (40.5 C)
* Weakness and fatigue
* Abdominal pain
* Diarrhea or constipation
* Nausea or vomiting
* If Left untreated intestinal ulcer may occur.
Antibiotic e.g ciprofloxacin are used to combat infection.
Antipyretic drugs are given to normalize the temperature
Complete bedrest is advised.
* Wash your hands
* Avoid drinking untreated water.
* Avoid raw fruits and vegetables.
* Choose hot foods.
Prevent infecting other
Wash your hands
Take your antibiotic.
Avoid handling foods.