WANT TO HAVE BETTER COMMAND OVER GRAMMER!?
It is obvious that in order the convert your feelings, emotions and ideas you should have a better grasp
over selection of words and more importantly the knowledge of different structures. Some are as follow
which can make a big difference in your writing technique..
1. Kinds of letters: The vowels a, e, I, o, u and the others are consonants. The vowels can be
sounded without help of other letter.
2. The word: It is group of letters or combination of sounds with some meaning. The word is the
smallest unit of language that people can understand when they hear or read it. They make up a
phrase, clause and sentences.
3. The affix: It means letter or group of letters added to the beginning or end of a word to change
its meaning. It has further two types:
• Prefix: It means a letter or group of letters added to the front of the word to change its
• Suffix: It means a letter or group of letters added to the end of a word to make it
4. Emphasis: It is applied to a syllable, word or passage by the use of gestures.
5. Inflection: It is change in the form of a word by adding affixes or by changing the form of a base,
for example, sky-skies, man to men. There is the sound change in pronunciation of the new