School environment ad
School environment is the set of relationships that among
members of a school community that are determined by
structural, personal, and functional factors of the educational
institution. The school environment includes classroom, library,
technical workshops, etc. are other variables that can affect the
teaching – learning process.
According to jiddu Krishnamurthy, the purpose of education is
to bring about freedom, love and the complete transformation of
society. My idea of my school concept is ‘Learning Environment:
Inside – Outside’.
• An atmosphere of positive and good learning
• The interaction in the classroom should be created and
helps in promoting the students social and emotional
wellbeing inside – outside the classroom.
• Provide flipped classroom for higher class (upper class),
game based learning for lower class
• Outdoor space which is equivalent to the inside space
• Learn morals, social behavior from the school environment
School environment is one of the most
important factors that affect student learning. Here, the process
of learning becomes something that students easily adapt to and
forward to. Some factors that contribute in creating a positive
learning environment are establishing supportive learning
culture, encouraging student’s activities.