Task n 1 writing
UNIVERSIDAD AGRARIA DEL ECUADOR
FACULTAD DE ECONOMIA AGRICOLA
CARRERA DE ECONOMIA AGRICOLA
Cicle II 2020 -2021
STUDENT NAME: PETRA VERA SORNOZA
SEMESTER: 8TH SEMESTER.
DATE: June 3rd, 2021
1. Listen two people discuss changes that Will affect these topics of interest in the future.
Write down changes for each topic.
• People will be working from the comfort of their home
• The employment will continue to get worse.
• In the future will be difficult to drive on the roads.
• People will be transporting an alternative will be by trains.
• The Computers and software will be teaching the children.
• the teachers won´t have employ.
• The doctors will be making people live more than 100 years.
• The doctors will have created a drug to lose weight without dieting.
Future Tenses Exercise
1. It will snow (to snow) in Brighton tomorrow evening.
2. Wait! I will drive (to drive) you to the station.
3. When they get (to get) married in March, they will have been (to be) together for six years.
4. You’re carrying too much. I will open (to open) the door for you.
5. Do you think the teacher will have marked (to mark) our homework by Monday morning?
6. When I see (to see) you tomorrow, I will show (show) you my new book.
7. I will buy (to buy) the cigarettes from the corner shop when it opens (to open).
8. I will let (to let) you know the second the builders have finished (to finish) decorating.
9. We will wait (to wait) in the shelter until the bus comes (to come).
10. I’m very sorry Dr. Jones won’t be (not be) back in the clinic until 2pm.
11. I don’t think you will have (to have) any problems when you land in Boston.
12. The baby should be due soon, next week she will have been (to be) pregnant for nine