Value and Consumer Preference-APA
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 05/19/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
- Bergner, A., & Thompson, M. (2013). The new economics of health care benefits. Financial Executive, 29(2), 29-32. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- This post provides a succinct overview of the new realities and challenges facing how health care benefits impact cost and the delivery of health services.
- Baicker, K., Congdon, W. J., & Mullainathan, S. (2012). Health insurance coverage and take-up: Lessons from behavioral economics. Milbank Quarterly, 90(1), 107-134. doi:10.1111/j.1468-0009.2011.00656.x. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- This post provides fundamental lessons on how behavioral economics impacts how insurance companies decide on coverage and benefits. It offers lessons on the importance of human psychology in the delivery of health care.
- Haws, K. L., & Winterich, K. (2013). When value trumps health in a supersized world. Journal of Marketing, 77(3), 48-64. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- This post provides an overview of the concept of value and what it means in health care.
- Porter, M. E., & Lee, T. H. (2013). The strategy that will fix health care. Harvard Business Review 91(10), 50-70. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Porter’s work is notable in many health care management circles. Here, he proposes ways to improve health care and the strategy used going forward.
It is suggested that you also review the recommended articles to glean any helpful information. The idea that value depends on consumers’ preferences is often considered radical. In your initial post, analyze the economic theories that are germane to the provision of health services, and comment on how one or two specific model(s) might explain the framework or context of patient/consumer preference with regard to the health care services they have experienced. Compare and contrast economic challenges and incentives within health care’s organizational models that might influence patient preference. How would value (both in quality and impact of care) differ where you have increase in access and decrease in reimbursement rates set by most insurance companies?