1. Analyze two issues that contribute to the current nursing shortage in the United States and propose a strategy to rectify this employment issue.
2.Analyze at least two roles that human resources management plays in selecting necessary employee benefits.Then, determine the degree to which employee feedback has impacted the selection of these benefits.
3 Select two motivational theories as they apply to health care.Then, assess the impact of the chosen theories on related health care human resources issues
4.Voter turnout in the United States is lower than in many other countries. Let’s investigate what factors keep people out of the electoral process.
Visit the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s Register and Vote in Your State website to get information on your state’s voter registration rules and to access your state’s Office of Elections for more information about election procedures. Use this information to respond to the questions below.
- List 2 or 3 requirements in your state for either the voter registration process, voter laws, or eligibility rules. Name your state.
- Give an example of how voter ID laws or voter registration laws can affect voter turnout.
- What do you think is the best way to increase voter turnout?
5.Who is your congressional representative? Use the Find Your Representative website to put in your zip code to look up your U.S. House Congressional District and your representative. Click on his/her name for more information. Then respond to the following questions. Use paragraphs to separate your responses to each question.
- Who is your congressional representative from the U.S. House of Representatives?
- Is your representative a Democrat or a Republican?
- In which state and U.S. congressional district do you reside?
- Is there anything your representative stands for that you approve or disapprove of? Check out his/her website. Describe this person and one of the policies they support.
- Should your representative be reelected for another term in the next congressional election? Why or why not?